Sunday, October 4, 2009

Golf and gators

All four of us went out to hit the greatest round ever known to man by a foursome playing golf. We were right on track until we had to yield for this fellow.













He/she jinxed us and we stumbled across the whole family after that.














Alex has one piece of advice to give you, if you play #4 at Charleston national favor the right side of the fairway, left might be unplayable at times.













But that didn't put a damper on the great shots we made. The ball landed in the sand trap, so what? All it is to switch out the club and make yet another awesome shot. Piece of cake.













Sundays are family days, little did I know that I was to spend them on a golf course together with a few gators. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Cats Meow said...

I think just one gator would have had me running in the other direction, good shots or not. I'm glad you could get a really good picture of your invading friend. It would be very difficult to imagine if you hadn't. (smile)